Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's been for a while...

It's been for a while since the last date that I posted something in my blog.. hmm seems no mood to blog daily or as often as I possibly can. After come back from work, with tiring mode and yet to do housework [even my hubby always help.. *wink*wink], and playing around with my lil prince. He also seems to have many stories to tell about and we have to spare our ears for the stories otherwise he will not allowed us talking to each other.. hahaha.. what a beautiful life by having a kid that talks a lot. Can't imagine how the imagination that ended with so many stories and questions.

Sometime, I feel so jealous to those who being full time housewife. How lucky are they when they can see every seconds of their kids growing moments. For me, I lost a lot as I spending more of my time at the office..fuh.. doing all the works... okay, enough about that...

After a while, I decided to try this.. what?? English writing.. I am sincerely hope that by doing this, I can improve my writing. I want to be better. I want to improve myself. Positive thinking is the key of success. To be true and honest, I am not perfect, and there is so many things need to be improve and hope still not too late. Maybe I need to isolate myself and start thinking on how to improve. Hahaha... and you know what? My biggest problem is the determination is not there....I have so many ideas and ways to do things and yet to finish tasks satisfactorily.

And now, I must be determine in what I want to be. I want to be a person who always outstanding in anyway... hahaha... hope this is achievable.... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment